The SLA offer a range of support services that can be purchased by schools outside of the SLA. This school to school support is bespoke to the needs of the supported schools. Non SLA schools are able to purchase long term or short term packages to support their schools
FIND OUT MORE
The schools in our Alliance have a wealth of expertise to draw upon including Ofsted experienced head teachers, SLEs, lead practitioners and moderators. Support packages are personalised to the school’s needs so that they are as effective as possible. Examples of areas where the SLA can support schools.
- Developing a mathematics mastery curriculum
- Improving writing outcomes
- Using synthetic phonics programmes
- Challenge activities
- Support for middle leaders
- Developing an effective reading culture in the school
- Headteacher support packages
- Governor support
- Individualised teacher support package
All support provided is designed so that the SLA team work alongside your school staff so that they feel supported as a partner in a non-threatening way.
Charges for the support are competitive and are negotiated with the SLA team.